Overview on the deferred action for childhood arrivals policy



Were you bought to US as a kid and want to legalize your stay? Are you worried about your illegal status? No problem! The Department of Homeland Security has brought out a policy to your rescue called the deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA).  Punishing the young people for no fault of theirs and deporting them because they do not have the valid papers and legal status to stay in US is meaningless and inhuman. Grab this opportunity and legalize your stay in US in order to continue to stay and work in US as a dignified resident!

Eligibility criteria to apply for Deferred Action

You need to meet following prerequisites to be able to apply:

  • You must have entered US as a kid and must have been below 16 years of age.
  • As of June 15, 2012 you should have been in the United States for five years, not an issue if you traveled outside US for trips of less duration on a humanitarian basis.
  • You should be above 15 years of age to apply now.
  • Also applicant should not be above 30 years of age.
  • Graduation from a high school is mandatory or any equivalent qualification and also should have enrolled in school or be a veteran of the United States military;
  • Having a clean record with exceptions to one or two minor misdemeanors is very important and to submit to a background check. There should not be any evidence of you being a threat to the country.

Documents required for deferred action filing

As proof for your eligibility to apply the following documents are require:

  1. In order to prove that you came to the United States before the age of 16 years and that as of June 15, 2012 you have lived in US for five years, following would be required
  • School records,
  • Medical records,
  • Financial records,
  • Employment records or
  • Military records.
  1. Document to prove that you are a school graduate and are in military or were discharged honorably following would be required
    • High-school transcript
    • Report card,
    • Diploma,
    • GED certificate,
    • Report of separation form,
    • Military personnel record or
    • Military health record.

An ideal solution to your problems and worries about having to stay in US as an illegal immigrant! Make use of this opportunity and benefit from it for rest of your life to be peaceful and fearless of any kind of action exempting you from staying and working in US.

Leave a comment


  1. betting site I ought to say, as a whole lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt assist but lose interest following a although. Its as in case you had a great grasp on the subject matter.

  2. well, thank you very much for sharing the great post!!! lista de email lista de email lista de email lista de email lista de email


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: